Can you feel the season changing where you are? In Seattle, the temperatures have dropped about 10 degrees, the rains have arrived and the leaves are slowly starting to turn. We finally closed the windows, turned on the heat, and although I'm still going barefoot in Birks (a pregnant woman's best friend), I'm officially ready for autumn's arrival. Bring on the apple cider, cozy cardigans and scary movies!
In honor of the first official day of Fall next week, I rounded up a few Etsy Faves to get you in the mood, no matter where you live...
- Leather Fox Wallet by Small Queue
- Pumpkin Harvest Soy Candle by Brooklyn Candle Studio
- Chunky Knit Blanket by Ohhio
- Golden Brass Oak Leaf Ring by Red Truck Designs
- Leaf Rubber Stamp by Woodland Tale
- Bridal Headpiece by DeLoop
- Autumn Art Print by Sage Paper Co.
- Vintage Leather Fringe Ankle Boots from Piece
PS. 7 more Fall inspiration posts pulled from the archives....