Fellow list-lovers, I'm excited to share with you my advanced copy of Moorea Seal's new book, The 52 Lists Project! Inside you'll find 52 seasonally organized list prompts for weekly journal inspiration, beautifully photographed by Julia Manchik. So proud of these gals - I know they worked really hard to make their first book a success. It's truly a work of art!
I've been eagerly waiting to get my hands on a copy because I play a very tiny role in its production. Okay well my fireplace plays a very tiny role! If you turn to Page 41, you'll see my living room, wood pile and sheepskin rug sitting pretty for the camera. Julia, whom I met at Aran Goyoaga's winter dinner last year, saw my fireplace on Instagram and asked to shoot it for Moorea's book. So we spent a lovely winter afternoon building a fire and styling the perfect shot for 52 Lists. It's so fun seeing it published in a book!
Are you a list maker? I have around 5 lists always going on at once. Daily to-dos, career goals, groceries, house projects, you name it. Crossing something off - best feeling ever! But what I love about this book - it's less about getting stuff done and more about self-reflection and introspection. To give you an idea, here are the list prompts for fall:
- List all of your favorite things about fall.
- List your top twenty mood-boosting songs.
- List the things that make you feel peaceful.
- List your favorite meals and treats.
- List the words that warm your spirit.
- List the things that make up your ideal holiday season.
- List your greatest comforts.
- List the things you are grateful for.
- List the things you want to add to your life.
- List your favorite books.
- List your accomplishments.
- List the things that you want to be known for.
- List the most memorable moments of your year.
It's almost too pretty to write in, but I can't wait to dirty up this journal on a quiet evening at home with a hot cup of tea. Instant happiness.
Would you like your own copy of The 52 Lists Project? We're giving one away this week! Just follow the instructions below and a winner will be selected on Thursday, September 17th at midnight PST.
Good luck, loves!
UPDATE: Congrats to Allison Salzman - you're the randomly selected winner!