We're hitting the 90's this week here in Seattle. Which to southerners, may not sound like a big deal, but this pregnant girl doesn't do well with the heat! Tomorrow, we escape our attic (roasting oven) bedroom for a tipi camping trip - where it's supposed to be even hotter! But cooler at nights, so no complaints. Is it warm where you are?
Stay cool, my loves. Enjoy the summer-inspired Etsy Faves. And have a safe and happy 4th of July!
- Chocolate-Filled Clam Shells by Andie's Specialty Sweets
- Lavender Linen Table Runner by Linen Tales
- Polaroid Swimming Pool Greeting Card by Cassia Beck
- Organic Lemon Mint Foot Scrub by Outrageously Organic
- Patchwork Zip Pouch by Blackbird And The Owl
- Long Fringe Necklace by EPUU
- Sun and Daisies Art Print by The Wheatfield
- Nature Study Photograph by Deelicious Photos
P.S. 4 more Independence Day inspiration....