Since we live in a tiny house, my desires for a separate baby nursery will have to wait. If we can make it fit, we''ll be cramming a mini crib into a cluttered corner of our attic bedroom, with little to no room for baby furniture or other decor. But that doesn't stop me from dreaming!
While curating this post, I found myself gravitating toward a warm neutral palette of grays, creams, golds and wood. Theme-wise, I was attracted to both space and sea, galaxies and oceans, heavens and earth. I'm hoping, with a little bit of creativity and strategic maneuvering, we'll still be able to transform our teeny alcove into a sweet and serene space for our baby boy to slumber underneath the stars.
- Goodnight Cushion by Studio Meez
- Felt Star Garland by The Butler Flying
- Gold Wall Decals by Jesabi
- Galaxy Bedding Set by Ndoto Textiles
- Baby Bums Bottom Butter by Nourish & Nurture
- Knit Romper by LalaKa
- Sailboat Wall Hanging by Down Home Amy
- Whale Stuffed Animal by Big Stuffed