Seattle's known for rocky beaches, but you'd be surprised to find a few soft and sandy spots around town that almost make you feel like you're in California. I've yet to go this summer, but this heat wave is enticing me to spend a relaxing afternoon by the shore.
Here are a few of my recent sea-inspired Etsy faves....
- The Ocean Is My Boyfriend Tee by Feather 4 Arrow
- Driftwood Mobile by Miles of Light
- Antique Sea Glass Bottles Still Life Print by The Photography House
- Abstract Wave Embroidery Hoop by Sarah K. Benning
- Crocheted Covered Rock by Table Top Jewels
- Sea Of Love Tote Bag by LH Calligraphy
- Summer Beach Photograph by Raceytay
- Leather Sea Glass Necklace by Bellina Creations