1. Remembering: all the beautiful butterflies from Sunday's Father's Day excursion to the Tropical Butterfly House. A giant one landed on Hal's head and hung out there for awhile! It must have loved his sweet smelling pomade.
2. Working: out like crazy doing barre. People warned me it'd be hard. I didn't realize how hard until I attended my first Pure Barre class! I pretty much died and vowed to never go back. But since I still needed to get swimsuit ready for this weekend's bachelorette, I signed up for Barre3 online workouts to do in the privacy of my own home. Much better. No more embarrassing myself in public!
3. Watching: Season 2 of Orange Is The New Black, along with the rest of the world. I just finished the final episode and cried tears of joy. It was so so perfect. If you saw it, what did you think?
4. Securing: our first studio for ABC Do-Re-ME! We completely lucked out and found the perfect space with exposed brick walls, tall ceilings and huge windows overlooking downtown Tacoma. I'm envisioning bright white walls with colorful poufs and floor cushions.
5. Planning: a little getaway to Lake Chelan at the end of the month. It will be a much needed breather from our recent life changes. And quite possibly our last hurrah for awhile. There will be sandy beaches, electric tandem bicycles and boating adventures in our very immediate future!
How about you? What have you been up to lately?