Tomorrow morning I'll be boarding a plane with my best girls from high school for a mini escape to San Francisco. Counting down the hours. Especially after checking the weather (high of 72!) and reading this: 5 reasons why every woman needs a girls weekend. So, so true. Do you ever take a trip with just the ladies? These getaways are mandatory for my well-being!
Here are a few of my recent SF-inspired or SF-based Etsy faves...
- Hill ring by Lover
- City art print by Confettie Love
- 1940's designer suit jacket by It's Darling Vintage
- Wall clock by Iluxo
- Personalized hot chocolate on a spoon by The Ticket Kitchen
- Farmer's market flowers screen print by Jayde Fish
- Cross stitch embroidery pattern by Satsuma Street
- 1974 San Francisco Garden Club's cookbook (1974) from Mendozam Vintage