Now that I've decided to open up an Etsy shop for my own artwork this year, I've become a lot more active on Etsy. Every day, I uncover so many beautiful handmade and vintage goods and feel compelled to share these discoveries with the world.
So I jumped at the opportunity to create and curate my own Etsy page, where you can explore the marketplace through your favorite tastemakers. My boards are still in the beginning stages, but I plan to update it fairly often. Make sure to follow Happiness Is if you're interested!
Here are a few of my recent Etsy faves...
- Geometric kimono sweater by Factory Handbook
- Amethyst & white sapphire twig ring by Every Bear Jewel
- Hand blown vase by Sassy Glassy
- Dip dye knotted necklace by Chez Kristel
- Mountain range wrapping paper by Norman's Printery
- Moon phase crystal and mineral collection by Stone and Violet
- Hand carved tabletop forest by 2of2
- Paper crane scarf by Talented Apple